Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday Weekend Part 1

My mom came to visit for the long weekend, and we had a lovely lovely time :). Tonight we went out to celebrate my birthday with my mom, because she won't be here for my actual birthday.
We went to Sevruga Restaurant at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town, we had the most amazing meal.
My sister and I each had the 26 piece Sevruga Sushi Platter, which my favourite. My mom had the roast Lamb and my brother had the roast duck, all amazing amazing meals.

Bread for the table, dipped in balsamic vinegar and olive oil - too amazing!





I didn't do a full outfit post tonight because you've seen it all before - its my blue layered dress and tan over sized cardigan :)

26 piece platter - rainbow rolls, sashimi, salmon roses etc :)

Roast Lamb


nothing left :)
Dessert was just as spectacular as dinner ....
I had the Chocolate Fondant with ice cream

mmmmmmmm :)

Lemon Meringue

Trio of ice cream
I know this post had very little to do with fashion, but I wanted to share my evening with you anyway :)
And Sevruga is definitely worth a try :)
Mother and daughter :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)