Sunday, October 16, 2011

we love ~ wishlists

Excitement! I am going to Thailand in less than a month for 3 weeks, and I am so unbelievably excited!
Thailand is known not only for its beautiful islands but also for its affordable clothes. Many a shop that have opened up in Cape Town have started by buying beautiful dresses from Thailand.

anyway, the point of this current post is not to make anyone jealous, but to show you my wish list I am putting together for my shopping spree I have planned for our last 3 days in Bangkok....


Desperately want to add a coral jumpsuit to my wardrobe!

lots and lots of summer dresses will be purchased

for this summer season - a vintage-style black 1-piece swimsuit .... dying for one!

one or two or 3 pairs of gorgeous heels

flowy dresses for those summery nights out on the town (love the pleats in this one)

a pair of high-waisted cream shorts, they look so chic on summer days especially with tribal print or black flowy tops
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)