Sunday, October 24, 2010

just some photos ...

I just wanted to upload one or two photos of things I have blogged about, just so you can get an idea of what I've been spending all my food money on, (not really a joke)

I bought a navy blue romper from YDE the other day which I LOVE, I've worn it casually to varsity and all dressed up for a night at tiger too, and they are SO comfy! I actually think I prefer wearing it without the belt, but still trying to decide :)

The navy blue romper I bought :)
it was a toss up between two though, I quite loved a teal one they had there too....
I suit darker colours better, so the navy one was a winner, and it was one of the best buys I have made this year!



Above is a pic of the floral vintage romper I bought at the vintage shop in Obs.

Sorry about the picture quality ladies, I'm stuck without a camera at the moment and have to make do with a blackberry camera.

x

2 comments:

  1. please upload more photos of your outfits, I want to see want you wear too :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)