Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sitting Pretty


I have recently landed myself a job at a shop called Sitting Pretty on 111 Long Street Cape Town (very close to MeMeMe and Mungo and Jemima). Yes, I am in my element; surrounded by beautiful clothes and people all day. *sigh*.
The shop truly has some amazing stuff, and I get to listen to legit old school LP records all day, can you say heaven?


There are a range of designers’ stock in the shop, including the Sitting Pretty label itself (the clothes are made at the back of the shop by Papa, the sweetest sweetest man, and great company on the 9 hour working days).  Other designers include Babette, Myabi and Frolic.
As we have already established, I have quite the shopping problem and have already purchased a good couple of things (thanks to my 50% - yes FIFTY percent - staff discount).
Some of their stock includes this striped blue and white top (yes I bought it); it’s loose and so comfy for a casual day at varsity or just relaxing with friends. Paired with a hot pair of jeans or denim shorts and a fedora and you are good to go.
Lesotho Racerback

One of the newest items in the Sitting Pretty label is the Lesotho Racerback dresses, gosh I love love love them, just waiting for pay day so I can buy one! Perfect paired with a pair of gladiator sandals for a day spent shopping in Long Street J


(The photos are the wrong way around, sorry about that, laptop is just NOT working with me today).


















Here are a few more photos so you can get an idea of the merchandise available and how sweet the shop is. oh and by the way we sell amazing coffee there for R12, so pop in for a cup and a browse :)

















x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)