Monday, January 24, 2011

The Most Useful Accessories You'll ever Own

I received the book 'What Shall I Wear Today - Style Secrets of a Furry Fashionista' by Fifi Lapin. I've only read the first chapter, but so far its great.
It features a piece of 'the most useful accessories you'll ever own' which I thought was great, and completely comprehensive.

So here they are, along with some photos of my version of each of these accessories...

1. A cocktail ring -  flea market in Cape Town, R250
2. A clutch - vintage

A gold/silver necklace with a simple pendant - rose quartz from a flea market, R150. Feather from Accessorize, R120.


4. A classic watch - a watch I do not own :)
5. A belt - brown belt, vintage.


6. Fabulous Sunglasses - I am yet to invest in a decent designer pair (which are far better for your eyes). Both aviators and wayfarers from flea markets.


7. Flats - black ballet flats from Mr Price, R90


8. A bangle - silver and turquoise bangle from the Magic Mineral shop in Philadelphia (teeny tiny town), Cape Town


9. Scarf - striped scarf, Pick 'n Pay, R25


10. A Leather day bag - Brown leather bag from Woolworths, R300


Hope you found this enlightening girls :)



x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)