It features a piece of 'the most useful accessories you'll ever own' which I thought was great, and completely comprehensive.
So here they are, along with some photos of my version of each of these accessories...
1. A cocktail ring - flea market in Cape Town, R250
2. A clutch - vintage
A gold/silver necklace with a simple pendant - rose quartz from a flea market, R150. Feather from Accessorize, R120.
5. A belt - brown belt, vintage.
6. Fabulous Sunglasses - I am yet to invest in a decent designer pair (which are far better for your eyes). Both aviators and wayfarers from flea markets.
7. Flats - black ballet flats from Mr Price, R90
8. A bangle - silver and turquoise bangle from the Magic Mineral shop in Philadelphia (teeny tiny town), Cape Town
9. Scarf - striped scarf, Pick 'n Pay, R25
10. A Leather day bag - Brown leather bag from Woolworths, R300
Hope you found this enlightening girls :)