Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Something New

So today was a very exciting day for Pretty Vintage! Myself and amazing friend Ashley Gladwell (truly a god in my eyes after today) spent the day photographing what we thought were our 'outfits of the season'. After 6 gruelling hours we weren't even halfway through, but they photos came out great.
I'll be posting them up bit by bit, some pieces are timeless, others are 'here and now', some are formal and others casual.
I thought that this could be something different and more interesting for my blog, as I've found that people prefer looking at photos rather than reading long articles. Please please give me your feedback, would so love to hear what you think!
Happy browsing...
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)