Friday, July 15, 2011

we love ~ summer in winter

Sometimes a girl just needs a bit of 'me' time, and as I am the only one lucky enough out of my friends who does not work in an office during the day, with a lot of free time to spare, I decided to make the most of the beautiful weather that is still going strong in Cape Town. So off I went to the Kirstenbosch Gardens to spend a couple of hours soaking up the sun, reading my book and snapping some gorgeous photos. Cape Town truly is a place of beauty and it is definitely a city I can see myself settling down in in the future once I've gotten the travel bug out of my system :)
I wore a bright turquoise strapless dress, packed a blanket, my book and my ipod, some snacks and had a lovely lovely day, just me, myself and I :)





xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)