Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What Shall I Wear Today? - blazer & shorts

The weather has been extraordinary in Cape Town this week; its the middle of July (in other words: winter) and the weather is warm enough to wear shorts, crazy. There can still be a bit of a chill in the air though, so a light blazer or jersey is still necessary. Today I mixed together some neutral colours and added a bit of girlishness with a leopard print Alice band. I love how blazers compliment your body shape; they cut at the exact right part of our body, just below your hips, and look especially good with shorts. I did not manage to take a photo of the shoes I wore as I was in a bit of a rush to get to work, but I wore a pair of African beaded sandals.





blazer - MaxMara
white shirt & shorts - Mr Price
belt - vintage
leopard print alice band - flea market

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)