Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CHALLENGE.... Day 3 ... Who says you can have too much of a good thing?

Today was a scorcher in Cape Town, so it was most definitely a 'dress day' :) Some of you may be wondering about the name behind the post.... well if you MUST know, I actually own the dress seen in the photo below in 3 different colours: the coral and then in champagne and navy blue. I just fell in love with the style  and its so so comfortable and no fuss!


 I'm sorry for not wearing shoes but it was just too hot. That's also the reason I couldn't bring myself to wear jewellery of any sort :) I did however add a bow in my hair to dress up a little :)
After running around in Cape Town heat, I was so hot and frazzled I decided to crop my face out of this one, haha! Sorry ladies, little bit of vanity there :)
Anyway, hope you like the dress (and don't worry, I did wear shoes while out in public)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)