Thursday, February 17, 2011

CHALLENGE ... day 9 .... Better late than never!

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I have had the craziest few days and haven't had a chance to upload photos! However I have taken them and they are in the process of, so please bare with me :)
This dress I had COMPLETELY forgotten about and found it faaaaar at the back of my (messy) cupboard.
I didn't pose particularly well in these photos - so you cant really get a sense of how the dress falls without my hands in my pockets. But its one of my favourite finds, because it so comfy and casual, yet a clean and pretty look. Plus I love pockets in dresses, gives them a funky edge. Also the embroidery on it is so beautiful, don't you agree?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)