Sunday, February 13, 2011

CHALLENGE ... day 7 ... Lazy Sunday

Today I had the most amazzzzzingly lazy Sunday: Huge Sunday lunch and a walk on the beach, was too lovely!
Was a rather overcast and rainy day; it called for tights and yes... my new cardigan ;) Just a comfy, practical getup for a rainy day that isn't being spent on the couch!




 My cardigan is so nice to wrap myself up with :)


I'm starting to find things in my wardrobe that i haven't worn in months thanks to this challenge..... for instance - the strapless black top I'm wearing, that was totally MIA!
Hope you like it ladies, I have been going very simple and minimalist this weekend; no need for the 'city' glamour here in our little holiday town :) But on Tuesday its back to the city :)
x

2 comments:

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)