Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Brazilian Blow Dry - I've had it done!

I've had my Brazilian Blow Dry done, and I must say I am rather happy with it.
Basically what they do is they put a solution into your hair, and then flat iron it, to 'seal' it. Then once they've done that they wash your hair again and put on a mask for 10 minutes, wash that off, blow dry your hair and its done! My hair is shoulder length, so it took about 2 - 2.5 hours to do. I also needed to purchase a sodium-free shampoo, so as to maintain they blow dry, because ordinary shampoos strip the hair of the solution basically straight away.

My hair is at rather an awkward length at the moment, so I wear it tied up most of the time, so I definitely think that I'll do this blow dry again when my hair is much longer, because then I can actually enjoy having it loose, and hassle-free.

This is straight after the Brazilian was done


This is literally just washed and not even properly dry, as well as un brushed. This is a huge difference for me because normally just washing and leaving my hair to dry, it frizzes uncontrollably and has to be straightened properly.
 Please excuse the shocking second picture, had quite a party last night, so I am rather tired :) Tomorrow I will upload some decent pictures of how my hair fairs without being straightened :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)