Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lady Cupcake - best cupcakes in Cape Town

This weekend I decided to go and have a look at the new City Bowl Market in Hope Street, Gardens in Cape Town. It was a fantastic experience, the food was absolutely amazing, the atmosphere relaxed and perfect for a lazy Saturday morning. The people were friendly, and oh the cupcakes.....!

Cookies and Cream (a chocolate cupcake with an oreo cookie frosting topped with an oreo cookie
) on the far left was my favourite :)

I opted to buy the red velvet cupcake - it is honestly, hands down the most delicious cupcake I have ever eaten. The frosting was so creamy and delicious, oh my gosh!

Beautiful packaging



Only half left which lasted about five minutes more.... :)


Very happy with my purchase! :)
 DO yourself a favour and have a look at the Lady Cupcake Cape Town website here. Most definitely worth a try ladies :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)