Friday, May 6, 2011

What Shall I Wear Today? - Midnight Velvet

Yesterday I bought the most amazing high-waisted navy velvet shirts from YDE. Oh my gosh, I am absolutely in love! I wasn't even planning on buying anything, let alone a pair of high-waisted shorts as its not generally a style that I wear, but when I saw them I just could not resist :)
I was actually looking for a blazer for winter, but I had no such luck in finding one, but... small price to pay for these darlings - what do you think?








I've got a really cute outfit planned for tomorrow (yay weekend), as I've got a very important seminar to attend - for me to potentially travel to Florida for 6 months, so I need to dress to impress! Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)