Friday, September 10, 2010

A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous - enter the Strapless Dress

Ask anyone I know, they’ll tell you I’m obsessed with strapless dresses.

Currently I think I own about seven or eight in blue, black, green, white and any other colour you can think of.
Why do I love them so much? I think they are so flattering to a girl’s figure. Strapless dresses draw attention to a girl’s shoulders and back, so provided there are no tan lines, looks very beautiful.
Strapless dresses also allow you to wear beautiful necklaces while still maintaining a simple look. As long as the dress is nicely fitted (i.e. doesn’t need to be adjusted every five seconds), and you feel beautiful in it it’s a winner – I believe anyone can pull off a strapless dress, no matter what your bra size!


Anyone remember the dress Serena wore in Gossip Girl season 3? Saw it. Loved it. Cried because I couldn’t have it.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)